Full Range of Veteran Benefits

Are you a veteran with a disability seeking benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs? You and your family member can get assistance with filing VA benefits claims and other services from Paralyzed Veterans of America – free of charge.

Veterans with Spinal Cord Injury and Disease (SCI/D), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), and other service-connected injuries or conditions can seek help by contacting the Veterans Benefits Department within one of our National Service Offices. We have over 70 offices nationwide for your convenience.

  • Vocational rehabilitation for veterans seeking employment
  • Health benefits, such as prosthetics, home care and mental health treatment
  • Housing and auto grants for veterans with qualifying disabilities
  • VA Pension, survivor benefits and more

Find out more: Download our Veterans Benefits Department brochure.

You have a partner for life – from the time you’re injured and for the rest of your life.

View PVA Service Office Roster

More Veteran & Family Support