Join more than 16,000 members and be heard on issues that matter to you and others living with SCI/D. PVA membership is free and open to qualified individuals, and it comes with many exciting benefits.
Who is Eligible to Join PVA?
Any individual who meets the following criteria is eligible to join Paralyzed Veterans of America:
- A citizen of the United States or its territories
- A veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces whose discharge was other than dishonorable
- An individual who has suffered a spinal cord injury or disease, whether or not service connected in origin
Examples of diseases (with an impairment of the spinal)
How to Apply for PVA Membership
To join PVA today, simply follow these steps:
- Complete and print the application
- Select your chapter and enter the name at the top of the application
- Mail the completed application and required documents to: Paralyzed Veterans of America, Membership and Volunteer Program, 801 Eighteenth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christi Hillman, Associate Director, Membership & Volunteer Program
800-424-8200 Ext. 776