Working at PVA provides the opportunity to join a diverse and passionate team of individuals committed to improving the lives of veterans, specifically the lives of veterans with spinal cord injuries and disease and their caregivers.
At PVA, our employees know they are making a difference every day. Our unique backgrounds and cultures blend together to help us fulfill PVA’s mission. So, whether you’re at our National Office in Washington, D.C. or one of our several service offices across the country, you have the benefit of knowing that everything you do is part of PVA’s effort to help our veterans. Join us and make a difference!
Perks and Benefits
We proudly offer these outstanding benefits to our team members:
- Employer Paid Benefits – Employer paid benefits like Medical Insurance, Basic Life Insurance and Long-term Disability.
- Healthcare Insurance – Affordable Medical, Vision and Dental options for team members and their families.
- Optional Insurance – Including Accident, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability, and more.
- 401k Match –401k retirement savings plan with a guaranteed employer contribution and matching option.
- Tuition Reimbursement – We empower our team to be the very best they can be by offering a competitive reimbursement plan for education related to your role.
- Work Life Balance – We honor 14 paid holidays, vacation leave starting at 15 days per year, and sick leave with no limit on the amount to be accrued.
- Additional Benefits –Health Savings Account with an employer contribution, Parking & Transit Spending Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, TicketsAtWork Membership, and more!