It’s easy to make an impact! Click here to create a fundraiser for Paralyzed Veterans of America on Facebook.
In just a few minutes, Facebook will walk you through the basics of launching your personal fundraiser.
- Click here to start a Facebook fundraiser page for PVA.
- Let’s start with the basics – Set a goal that inspires your supporters!
- Tell your story – Pick a title to grab supporters’ attention and tell them the story of why their contribution matters.
- Choose a cover photo or video – Select an impactful image from PVA’s library to help drive the message of your story and our cause.
Pro Tips for Your First Fundraiser
- Invite friends – Giving is more fun when we do it together. Be sure to invite friends to your fundraiser page.
- Post milestone reminders – post your milestones to your newsfeed to get that extra push towards your goal! For example – ‘Just 5 more days!’ or ‘I’ve just hit the halfway mark for my fundraising goal for Paralyzed Veterans of America’
- Make a game of it – Challenge your friends to make an impact with you by asking them to create their own fundraiser!
- Share a story – share your own story or that of a loved one that inspired you to support our cause. Or, you can share one of the many stories of our unstoppable members here.