2021 PVA Wheelchair Rugby Invitational
Save the date! Paralyzed Veterans of America will host its 4th
Annual PVA Wheelchair Rugby Invitational in October 2021. Each year, PVA hosts wheelchair rugby teams from across the country, along with the PVA-at-large team, to compete in this 3-day tournament.
to view photos from the 2020 tournament.
2021 Tournament Information
- Location: Raleigh Convention Center - Raleigh, NC, Oct. 7-10, 2021
- Tournament invitation will be open to 16 Wheelchair Rugby Teams
- Reception and presentation: Travis Manion Foundation - "If Not Me, Then Who."
- Participating teams are guaranteed six games with cross over play
- Transportation will be provided to/from the Raleigh International Airport for all teams flying to the event.
- Stand-alone championship game and award presentations.
Schedule of Events
Thursday, October 7th
Athlete Check In/Sports Chair drop off: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Clinic: 4:30PM - 6:00 PM
Tournament Reception 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Friday, October 8th
- Food and Drinks (non-alcoholic) provided
- Travis Manion Foundation Presentation 8:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Check in: 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Round 1 Teams: 9:00 AM
Round 2 Teams: 11:00 AM
Round 3 Teams: 1:30 PM
Round 4 Teams: 3:00 PM
Saturday, October 9th
Round 5 Teams: 9:00 AM
Round 6 Teams: 11:00 AM
Round 7 Teams: 1:30 PM
Round 8 Teams: 3:00 PM
Sunday, October 10th
Round 9 Teams: 8:30 AM
Round 10: Teams 10:15 AM
Round 11 Teams: 12:00 PM
Championship Game: 12:30 PM
- Awards Ceremony will take place immediately after.
Round 12 Teams: 2:00 PM