You Can Make an Impact Today
Each time you support Paralyzed Veterans of America, you help provide life-changing programs and services to veterans and their families, who have served with honor to keep this nation safe, strong and free. You help them live lives of dignity and independence after a spinal cord injury or disease, like MS or ALS.
Here are some of our achievements from last year that wouldn’t have been possible without the support of patriotic Americans like you:
- Pushing legal and legislative action to improve access to air travel for paralyzed veterans and others with disabilities.
- Investing more than half a million dollars into spinal cord injury and disease research.
- Helping hundreds of paralyzed and disabled veterans find meaningful and rewarding employment in our communities.
- Securing millions of dollars in earned benefits for veterans, including assistance with housing and adaptive vehicles.
- Advocating for Social Security, which millions of veterans rely on for their financial well-being.
- Opening a new Spinal Cord Injury and Disorder Center, together with our government and health care partners.
We achieved all this and more because of donors like you. And we are truly grateful. But as we look back on the past year, nothing matters more than the thousands of individual veterans who have gained greater independence through our work together. We know those heroes thank you—and we do, too.
To learn more about PVA's work serving paralyzed and disabled veterans - view our Annual Report.