RICHARD PETTY PLEDGES SUPPORT TO PARALYZED VETERANS
Paralyzed Veterans of America is leading the effort to change lives and build brighter futures for seriously injured heroes. With the support of everyday Americans and celebrities, like racing legend Richard Petty, we are able to provide life-changing programs and services to the more than 44,000 veterans currently living with spinal cord injuries and diseases.
“I’m proud to support Paralyzed Veterans of America,” said Petty, who has been actively involved with PVA for eight years. “There is no organization who works harder or provides better programs and services and our paralyzed veterans deserve the very best.”
Become a champion for Paralyzed Veterans of America and help us:
- Fight for all veterans with spinal cord injury or disease.
- Ensure better healthcare, benefits and employment for America’s veterans and their families.
- Represent veterans and their families before the VA and in federal courts.
- Provide unwavering support and encouragement that helps veterans lead active, healthy and productive lives.
- Ensure the VA has sufficient, timely and predictable funding to provide benefits veterans have earned through their service.
- Find new advancements and treatments for people with spinal cord injury and dysfunction.
- And most importantly, protect the rights of all people with disabilities.
Meet Chris Hull, U.S. Army veteran and Paralyzed Veterans of America Member.