Paralyzed Veterans of America Awareness Month
Post Date:January 19, 2017
Join us this April as we celebrate PVA Awareness month.
Throughout the month, we will share stories of perseverance of our members and highlight the programs and services we provide to veterans.
- Our government relations team advocates for quality health care, accessibility and earned veterans benefits.
- Our architects work diligently to make America more accessible both in private and public spaces.
- We offer job placement services to empower veterans with the tools they need to secure careers that fit their skills and interests.
- We invest in research and education to find new treatments and a cure for paralysis.
- We offer year-round adaptive sporting opportunities that provide hope for our veterans and enrich the quality of their lives.
- All of our services are provided FREE of charge to our veterans.
Click the button below to see the PVA Awareness Month Chapter Events
Learn how you can become part of a community that supports paralyzed veterans.
Find a National Service Office or Chapter
Ways to Give