JOIN US THIS APRIL AS WE CELEBRATE PVA AWARENESS MONTH
THROUGHOUT THE MONTH, WE WILL SHARE THE STORIES OF PERSEVERANCE OF OUR MEMBERS AND HIGHLIGHT THE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES WE PROVIDE TO VETERANS.
PARALYZED VETERANS OF AMERICA IS AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE FOR ALL VETERANS. WE PROVIDE OUR HEROES WITH AN UNPARALLELED RANGE OF PROGRAMS AND SERVICES – ALL FREE OF CHARGE.
WHAT WE DO:
- We advocate for the civil rights of all people with disabilities.
- We fight for and secure the VA benefits our veterans have earned through their service.
- We ensure the highest-quality care for veterans with spinal cord injury and related diseases (SCI/D) at VA hospitals and facilities.
- We fund research to find new treatments for people living with SCI/D.
- We educate health care professionals on best practices in clinical service for those with SCI/D, ALS, MS, and TBI.
- We help all veterans and their spouses and caregivers find meaningful employment.
- Our attorneys represent veterans and their families before the VA and in federal courts.
- Our architects ensure that public and private buildings are ADA compliant.
LEARN HOW YOU CAN BECOME PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT SUPPORTS PARALYZED VETERANS.