PVA Chapters from Across the Country to Gather in Minneapolis for 72nd Annual Convention
Post Date:May 17, 2018
Paralyzed Veterans of America Chapters from Across the Country to Gather in
Minneapolis for 72nd Annual Convention
U.S. Representative Tim Walz of Minnesota to Give Keynote Address on May 25
National directors and delegates representing Paralyzed Veterans of America’s 33 chapters across the country
David Zurfluh, national president, Paralyzed Veterans of America
Carl Blake, executive director, Paralyzed Veterans of America
Ken Klein, president, Minnesota Chapter of Paralyzed Veterans of America
U.S. Representative Tim Walz, Minnesota’s First Congressional District
Representatives from Paralyzed Veterans of America’s 33 chapters will meet in Minneapolis for the organization’s 72nd Annual Convention. Throughout the week, Paralyzed Veterans of America’s members will discuss the organization’s priorities and set the coming year’s agenda as they continue their mission of helping veterans with spinal cord injury and disease.
Election of Officers
for 2018 –
2019 term, Friday, May, 25, 2018
Congressman Tim Walz, of Minnesota’s First Congressional District, and Ranking Member of the House Committee of Veterans’ Affairs, will address the Paralyzed Veterans of America’s delegation on Friday, May 25 at 9:00 a.m.
Paralyzed Veterans of America and its 33 chapters across the country:
- Advocate for quality VA health care and veterans benefits.
- Work to make America more accessible for all people with disabilities.
- Empower veterans with the tools and support they need to secure good careers through our PAVE program (Paving Access for Veterans Employment).
- Invest in research to find new treatments and a cure for paralysis.
- Promote and provide rehabilitative wheelchair sports and recreational activities.
- Deliver its services to all veterans and their families FREE of charge, thanks to the generous support and donations of the American people.
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 – Friday, May 25, 2018
JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America
2141 Lindau Lane
Minneapolis, MN 55425
Dana Kauffman 202-416-7608, firstname.lastname@example.org